Sunday, September 3, 2017

Beautiful Bestie In Blue - by DT Tina Goodwin


 Hello Bestie friends! I seems like I haven't blogged here in FOREVER! 
I am sharing a card I made using Flower Scan0015 Digi. I think she is gorgeous! 


I colored her a long time ago. Over a year ago actually. I have been going through my colored images and trying to get them made into cards. I have about 100 images that are already colored. I color in little spurts here and there, but there is always more time to color than there is time in the craft room making cards.


I left the card kinda simple so the focus would be on the image. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday weekend. 

Hugs, 
            DT Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.