Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Merry Christmas



Good morning friends & Welcome back 


Hope you all are having a great time ... as Christmas is just around the corner..!
We all are busy in creating something beautiful and something personal for our love ones ... specially those handmade cards.


Here is my DT Inspirational Card ... 






O, I have created a bit different style of Christmas card ... why not ...! 
I love this image and thought to created & have fun ... 
I colored the image with Copic Markers and mounted on with pop dots 
die cuts few snowflakes ... and place bling on them ... 
also die cut the sentiment ... ! 
I have also placed a small reindeer on the large snowflake .

Hope you like what I have to share ... 

Until we meet again . 

Hugs Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.