Monday, February 19, 2018

Oh Lemon Pie!

Hello My Bestie Pals!

It's Vicki here today!
 
I have a fun card for you today.
 
Makes me hungry for some
Lemon Pie!
 
 
 
 
I have used one of the images from
My Bestie Sweet Treats.
I have colored this fun little image
in Pigment on
my iPad.
 
You can find this image here:
 
 
 
 
The card base is 6x6.  I have used Stampin Up
DSP as my background. I have
added yellow lace trim, yellow roses
which you can find in the My Besties shop.
For a finishing touch I add three
yellow buttons, a yellow bow and
the word Happy!
 
Please be sure to visit the shop to find other digi stamps, papers, printables, flowers and other crafting supplies.
 

 My Besties Shop

My Besties Etsy Shop

 

 
 
Hope I have sparked your fancy today!
 
Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.